Your organization is invited to be a sponsor of the APA Sustainable Communities Division annual reception at the American Planning Association’s national conference in Chicago this April.
We are a new and quickly growing APA Division, already with over 200 dues-paying members and over 2,500 members on our LinkedIn online forum. Our past national conference receptions as an informal group drew hundreds of attendees: planners, elected officials, and students who are at the forefront of sustainability. This year’s reception – our first as an official Division – will further promote our message within the APA and provide valuable networking and collaboration opportunities for Division members and sponsors.
If we receive your sponsorship pledge by March
20th 29th 2013, we will:
- include your logo on promotional material distributed throughout the conference;
- include your logo on a display board at the meeting and on meeting handouts;
- publicly thank your organization at the reception; and,
- include your logo in all editions of our quarterly newsletter through 2013 (first edition to be released at the conference).
We offer two levels of sponsorship:
- Organizations of fewer than 10 employees: $250
- Organizations with 10 or more employees: $500
We are committed to promoting sustainability as fundamental to both the process and outcome of good planning; visit our website at sustainableplanning.net for a look at our recent activity. Our hope is that you join this movement through sponsorship in Chicago. Please contact me at email@example.com if you’re interested or would like to further discuss sponsoring us or collaborating with us.
APA Sustainable Communities Division Chair